Press Conference and Round Table Talks
Child Traffic Safety is a Matter of Concern for Everybody
The press conference and the round table talks on child's traffic safety will be held August 28, 2008 within the frames of the business program of the Moscow International Automobile Salon'2008. The press conference is scheduled for 01:00 p.m., and after it the round table will be held from 02:00 p.m. till 04:00 p.m. The event will take place in the third pavilion Crocus Expo IEC (third level, Crocus Congress Centre, Conference Halls №1 and 12)
The press conference and the round table talks will be held under the motto "Safe Roads for the New Generation" in the frames of the complex program on Educational and Social Policy in the field of Traffic Safety among Children and Youth on the Basis of the International Experience. The Moscow Autosalon is also socially oriented and is held under the motto The Car and the Child. The organizers aim to formulate a complex strategy in the field of upbringing, education and healthcare of the young on the basis of foreign experience in the sphere of children's traffic safety, to attract the attention of state and public bodies to the problem of children's traffic traumatism, to develop educational programs on safe behaviour on roads, to advocate a healthy way of life and safe behaviour on roads among children and teenagers.
The press conference and the round table talks participants:
- Victor Kiryanov - the Head of the Department OBDD of the Ministry of Home Affairs of Russia, the President of the Russian Automobile Federation;
- Vladimir Shevchenko - the Head of the Department of the organization of interdepartmental coordination and traffic safety propaganda of the Department OBDD of the Ministry of Home Affairs of Russia;
- Sergey Kondratyev - the Head of the Department of realization of youth programs and projects of the Federal Agency for Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Koval - the Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- Juergen Sauer - the President and CEO of ZAO Mercedes-Benz RUS;
- Arcady Zlotnikov - the First Deputy Director of the Crocus Expo IEC;
- Tatyana Schipkova - a member of the Governmental Commission on Traffic Safety, the CEO of OOO Bezopasny Mir (Safe World), the Editor-in-chief of the magazine Tvoya Doroga (Your Road), the principal of school № 1240 of Moscow;
- Leonid Roshal - the Chairman of the Healthcare commission of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Yakimov - the Director of International and national programs and projects in the field of traffic safety of the Russian Union of Car Insurance.
The press conference and the round table talks on child's traffic safety will help to arise a feeling of participation in the solution of especially significant social problems among the young through cooperation of citizens, authority and mass media. Everybody is invited to participate in the discussions.
To participate in the event please contact the organizers:
Timofey Lepilin - +79163292713, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana Baranova at phone: +7 (495) 972 52 23, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel Mel'nik at cell phone +79262366613, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crocus Expo IEC
KIA Motors invites to the Moscow International Auto Show of 2018 (MIAS-2018) that is to be held at Crocus-Expo Center from August 29 to September...
Groupe Renault releases the first teaser of an absolutely new crossover show-car – its worldwide premiere will be held at the 2018 Moscow International...
LIFAN MYWAY is available nowadays in the Russian market.